Careers at LifeSensors
Date Posted: 04.20.12
Sales and Marketing Associate
We're looking for a new member to grow our team. Supporting the operations of a Biotech company, the ideal candidate will be responsible for logistic operations -- working closely with both the Sales & Marketing and Research & Development teams.
We value the relationships we've built with customers, partners and vendors. Sustaining existing relationships and fostering new ones are important to our continued growth. As the first/final point of contact, the ideal candidate will always represent LifeSensors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Liaison for all shipping carriers
- Must be flexible with multitasking and work load as a team member
- Ability to complete and coordinate tasks at hand and make independent decisions
- QuickBooks expertise preferred; Basic computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office are required
- Ability to adhere to all shipping requirements (postage, documentation, handling perishable items)
- Able to deal with vendor and/or customers on shipping and receiving problems
- Ability to understand handling and shipping documentation
- Good communication skills
- Perform duties to achieve overall business unit metrics
- Comply with all safety regulations
- Able to lift over 50 pounds and work with dry ice
Health insurance through Independence Blue Cross is offered as well as a 401k. Please send us your cover letter and resume. Be sure to indicate the position for which you are applying. Every submitted resume will be reviewed. Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.
<< Back to Career Listing